8 reasons why you should exhibit
Have you still not decided if you should exhibit at Nordic Hair Expo 2020? Here are 8 good reasons why you should join!
1. Be a part of the number 1 meeting point for the hairdressing industry in the Nordics
Nordic Hair Awards and Expo is the only trade fair for the professional hairdressing industry on a Nordic level. We have made it easy for you by gathering everything under one ceiling during one day, with more than thousand Nordic hairdressers visiting and the most prominent from the industry exhibiting. Last year we had more than 80 exhibitors and this time we are expanding even more – you do not want to miss this!
2. Strengthen the contact with your current customers
It can be hard to coordinate meetings and make time to see your current customers face-to-face, especially when there is a geographical distance. Nordic Hair Expo is a great opportunity to meet your current customers, all at one place. Make sure they all attend by inviting them to visit your stand at a certain time. That way you also secure that you have enough time to talk to them properly in order to strengthen your bond.
3. Find new customers and get new leads
More than thousand hairdressers will visit the fair. Therefore, having a stand is an excellent chance to meet new potential customers. Showcase your products live and get new leads for your business.
4. Meet new people and extend your network
Nordic Hair Awards and Expo is a perfect place to meet new colleagues and potential business partners from the industry. At the award show you can mingle and meet like-minded people from the Nordics over a drink in a relaxed environment.
5. Keep updated with the newest developments in the industry
Do you want to stay on top of your competitors? At Nordic Hair Expo you can experience the newest product launches and innovations and see the latest trend shows. Join the fair and keep up to date with the trends in the industry.
6. Meet new potential distributors and extend your business overseas
Are you thinking of expanding your business and taking it overseas? At Nordic Hair Awards you can meet potential new distributors from other countries who can help you expand your product into new markets.
7. Don’t miss out on the party of the year
Last time the dance floor was full until late night, and we expect nothing less this time! Invite your colleagues and customers for an evening full of mingling, laughter and dancing which they won’t forget.
8. Because we made all these updates from last year!
- The event will not take place on a bank holiday weekend this year.
- We will have less shows during the day to create more traffic in the expo area.
- The bazar area is removed, and everyone will instead be able to sell from their stands.
- We will have an official break between the expo and the award show.
- Instead of only having one type of ticket, there will be an Expo ticket, an Award ticket and an Expo & Award ticket.
- There will be more food and coffee trucks available.
- We will have a stronger focus on sustainability wherever possible.
- The exhibitor information will be sent out much earlier prior to the event.
- Barber area will not be separate, but mixed with the other stands.
- We will have more seating for lunch and dinner…
…and much more!