The Nordic Hair Awards jury consist of highly recognised Nordic hairdressers and international people associated with the hairdressing industry.
- All submitted photographs are judged anonymously – judges are unable to see the names or salon names of the participants.
- Once the jury’s votes are submitted they can’t be changed.
- Judges are not allowed to discuss any participants’ work before, during or after the judging.
- All nominees will be published with name and salon at www.nordichairawards.com where public online voting will decide one of the finalists. The second finalist will be determined by the jury.
- At Nordic Hair Awards on 9th June in Copenhagen, the jury will evaluate the performance of the finalists during the live competition and appoint the Nordic Women’s Hairdresser of the Year, Nordic Men’s Hairdresser of the Year, Nordic Avant-garde Hairdresser of the Year, Nordic Colour Technician of the Year and Nordic Hairdresser of the Year.
- The jury will evaluate the finalist pictures and appoint the Nordic Editorial Stylist of the Year and the Nordic Young Talent of the Year.
- The jury members will not evaluate the work of their relatives or close colleagues.
- The award Nordic Salon Design of the Year will be determined by physical voting during Nordic Hair Awards & Expo and the winner will be announced at the Award Show.