Nordic Salon Design of the Year
”Inspire others by sharing your innovative, unique and personal salon design.”
Who can participate?
- All salons located in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark (including Faroe Islands), may participate.
- A salon owner can only participate with one salon in one region in any one year.
- Employees of Freeminds Media A/S or their families are not allowed to participate or judge Nordic Hair Awards.
- Submit 3 photos in colour of your salon.
- You can only submit photos from your own salon.
- Name the images with salon name and category.
- Each photograph must be in landscape/horizontal position in JPG-format. Size: 297 x 210 mm / 3508 x 2339 px. Image resolution: 300 ppi.
- No salon logos or supplier logos are allowed in the pictures.
- The photos are judged by the overall look of the salon with focus on the original concept, a keen eye for details and a cohesive appearance.
- Products can be in the pictures as part of the interior but should not be the main focus of the picture.
- The photos must be taken between 15th January 2018 and 15th February 2019.
- The jury appoints the finalists who will be informed directly.
- The jury’s decision is final.
- Details of finalists will be published on nordichairawards.com and in the regional editions of Freeminds Media A/S publications, both in print and online.
- Finalists’ work will be displayed at Nordic Hair Awards 9th June in Copenhagen for public voting.
- Winners will be announced at the Award ceremony during Nordic Hair Awards.
If any of the above rules are not followed, your participation may be returned or disqualified.
The Nordic Salon Design of the Year competition is closed for registration for 2019.
Thank you everyone who has competed in this category – you are awesome!
The participant grants Freeminds Media A/S, and those authorized by Freeminds Media A/S, the right and license to use the images and names of all parties involved to publicly display, distribute, edit, transmit, reproduce and create derivative works using the images, in whole or in part, in any media format, as part of the Nordic hair Awards competition or for any Freeminds Media A/S purpose, including publicizing and promoting Nordic Hair Awards or Freeminds Media A/S publications in the future. This grant includes Freeminds Media A/S international partners.
The participant will not use the images for any public posting or purpose, or in any advertising or promotion, before 15th February 2019. This license is royalty-free, worldwide and perpetual, without restriction as to date, location or manner of Freeminds Media A/S use. Freeminds Media A/S will include a photo credit, including the participants name, with any photo used for publicity or promotional purposes, if feasible. Freeminds Media A/S retain all other rights to these images.
The participant has full responsibility regarding third party agreements and should inform all involved (photographer, model, makeup artist, supplier etc.) about the rules that apply.