Personal data is different types of information which all can lead back to you as a user. When you visit our website, we register and process a variety of such information. This for instance happens when you read an article, are exposed to an ad, or if you sign up to our newsletter, participate in our competitions or surveys, registers as a user or make an order through the website.
We collect and process these types of information:
A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP-address, geographic location and which pages you visit (Interests). To the extent that you explicitly consent and enter the information yourself we also process data such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address and payment details.
We never forward personal data such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address and payment details without your consent. However, if relevant, we will pass on data about your use of our website, which ads you are exposed to or click on, geographical location, gender, age and similar information to third party business partners. This is to improve the structure or design and enhance the user-friendliness of the website.
We only collaborate with data processors inside the EU or in countries that can assure and provide adequate protection for your data.
You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of information at any time. You may also revoke your consent at any time. If the information we process about you are incorrect, it is your right to get them changes.
All inquiries regarding personal data can be done to email@example.com.
If you want to complaint regarding our process of your personal data, you can also contact the Danish authority (Datatilsyn).
- We confirm that We are authorised to sell Tickets.
- A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
- We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets, for example but not limited to non-seated events where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate tickets being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the venue. Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of the Nordic Hair Awards acting reasonably. In the event of duplicates being issued, a reasonable administration charge may be levied.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Nordic Hair Awards Officials or Venue Management.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled, or moved to another date. Venues and program are also subject to change. If the event has been cancelled or postponed, you will be entitled to a face value refund. All fees (booking, service, transaction, processing, shipping, fulfillment) are non-refundable.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Nordic Hair Awards cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not made by See Tickets, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
- Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event, and carry proof of age when attending the event.
- Neither Nordic Hair Awards nor the Venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence or that of the Venue or the Promoter or other breach of statutory duty.
- The management of the Venue reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void.
The management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the Venue may remove a Ticket holder who:
- has behaved in the Venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
- uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the Venue is acting under strong influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
You must comply with instructions and directions given by Venue staff and stewards.
No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, We will attempt to settle it. To this end We shall use Our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties.
NORDICHAIRAWARDS.COM is powered by
Freeminds Media A/S,
CVR-nr. 31 25 15 75,
Store Regnegade 12, 4,
1110 København K,
Phone: 31 31 35 31,